- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Colorado Springs weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Colorado Springs, Colorado shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Colorado Springs in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Colorado Springs in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Colorado Springs in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Colorado Springs in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Colorado Springs in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Colorado Springs in May and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Colorado Springs sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Colorado Springs in May 2020. Select a month to view Colorado Springs sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:01||19:52|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:46||20:06|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:36||20:18|
- Save on skiing holidays to the USA in winter 2019/2020
- Ski deals available from £1149 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Colorado in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colorado in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.