- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this October
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Jonesboro weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Jonesboro, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jonesboro in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Jonesboro in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jonesboro in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jonesboro in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jonesboro in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Jonesboro in May and the average monthly rainfall is 130mm.
Jonesboro sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jonesboro in May 2020. Select a month to view Jonesboro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:10||19:50|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:56||20:03|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:48||20:13|
- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com off-season deals
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Arkansas in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Arkansas in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.