- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Sierra Vista weather in May 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Sierra Vista, Arizona shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sierra Vista in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Sierra Vista in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sierra Vista in May?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sierra Vista in May - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sierra Vista in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Sierra Vista in May and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Sierra Vista sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sierra Vista in May 2020. Select a month to view Sierra Vista sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:35||19:01|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:24||19:12|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:17||19:21|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Arizona in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Arizona in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.