- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Homer weather in May 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Homer, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Homer weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Homer in May is a cool 9°C (48°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 52% of the 17 hours of daylight.
Expect 31mm (1.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Homer in May is 6°C (43°F).
Homer sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Homer in May 2020. Select a month to view Homer sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:04||22:04|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:27||22:40|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:59||23:10|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details