- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Florence weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 118118 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Florence, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Florence in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Florence in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Florence in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Florence in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Florence in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Florence in May and the average monthly rainfall is 118mm.
Florence sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Florence in May 2020. Select a month to view Florence sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:00||19:36|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:46||19:48|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:39||19:59|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Alabama in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alabama in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.