- Check out the low fares on flights to South Korea
- Finnair flights connect in Helsinki Airport, Finland
- Browse lowest fares available
Seoul weather in May 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Seoul, South Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Seoul weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Seoul in May is a warm 23°C (73°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 57% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 90mm (3.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Seoul sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Seoul in May 2020. Select a month to view Seoul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:37||19:22|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:22||19:35|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:13||19:47|
- Browse the low fares on flights to Seoul, South Korea
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £629
More South Korea destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details