- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Stellenbosch weather in May 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 132132 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Stellenbosch, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Stellenbosch in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Stellenbosch in May, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stellenbosch in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stellenbosch in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Stellenbosch in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Stellenbosch in May and the average monthly rainfall is 132mm.
Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stellenbosch in May 2020. Select a month to view Stellenbosch sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:20||18:03|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:31||17:51|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:41||17:44|
- Save on flights to Cape Town, South Africa with KLM
- Book return flights from airports across the UK
- Prices start from just £522 return including taxes
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about South Africa
Where's hot in South Africa in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.