- Compare flight prices to Europe from leading airlines
- Including BA, Ryanair, Norwegian, easyJet & Eurowings
- Check average prices by route before booking
Ferragudo weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Ferragudo, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ferragudo in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Ferragudo in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ferragudo in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ferragudo in May - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ferragudo in May?
The average sea temperature around Ferragudo in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Ferragudo in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Ferragudo in May and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Ferragudo sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ferragudo in May 2020. Select a month to view Ferragudo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:39||20:24|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:25||20:37|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:16||20:48|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.