- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Quetta weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Quetta, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Quetta weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Quetta in May is a warm 28°C (82°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 78% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 9mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Quetta sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Quetta in May 2020. Select a month to view Quetta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:49||19:10|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:37||19:20|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:31||19:29|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
More Pakistan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details