- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Pakistan
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Chitral weather in May 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Chitral, Pakistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Chitral in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Chitral in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Chitral in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Chitral in May - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Chitral in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Chitral in May and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Chitral sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Chitral in May 2020. Select a month to view Chitral sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:20||19:00|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:07||19:12|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:58||19:23|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Pakistan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Pakistan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.