- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Niue weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 195195 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Niue weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Niue in May is a warm 27°C (81°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F).
Expect 195mm (7.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Niue in May is 27°C (81°F).
The weather in Niue in May is represented by Alofi.
Niue sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Niue in May 2020. Select a month to view Niue sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Niue sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Alofi.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:35||17:58|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:40||17:52|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:46||17:49|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
More Niue destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.