- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Namibia
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Tsumkwe weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Tsumkwe, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tsumkwe in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Tsumkwe in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tsumkwe in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tsumkwe in May - that's 89% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Tsumkwe in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Tsumkwe in May and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Tsumkwe sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tsumkwe in May 2020. Select a month to view Tsumkwe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:54||18:16|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:59||18:09|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:05||18:06|
- Check recommended holidays & tours to Namibia
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.