- Browse top offers on food & drink tours to Italy
- Filter by price, duration, trip pace & departure dates
- Visit Tuscany, Emilia Romagna, Puglia, Amalfi Coast & more
Vernazza weather in May 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Vernazza, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vernazza sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vernazza in May 2020. Select a month to view Vernazza sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:12||20:25|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:53||20:43|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:41||20:57|
- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in the Italian Riviera in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Italian Riviera in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.