- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Kirkuk weather in May 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Kirkuk, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kirkuk in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Kirkuk in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kirkuk in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kirkuk in May - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kirkuk in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Kirkuk in May and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Kirkuk sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kirkuk in May 2020. Select a month to view Kirkuk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:11||18:49|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:57||19:01|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:49||19:12|
- Find low prices on flights to Iraq
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iraq in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iraq in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.