- Explore the latest holiday offers for Indonesia
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Kintamani weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 182182 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Kintamani, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kintamani in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Kintamani in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kintamani in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kintamani in May - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kintamani in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Kintamani in May and the average monthly rainfall is 182mm.
Kintamani sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kintamani in May 2020. Select a month to view Kintamani sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:21||18:10|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:23||18:07|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:26||18:07|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.