- Explore current Virgin Holidays deals to Asia & Far East
- Destinations include Bali, Hong Kong & Thailand
- Plus holidays to Singapore, Vietnam & Malaysia
Cirebon weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 163163 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Cirebon, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cirebon sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cirebon in May 2020. Select a month to view Cirebon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:47||17:39|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:48||17:36|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:51||17:36|
- Save on long haul flights from Heathrow in 2018/2019
- Fly to Clark from £405, Bali from £500 & Phuket from £505
- Plus Kuala Lumpur from £485, Hanoi from £470 & many more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.