- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Bima weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Bima, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bima in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Bima in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bima in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bima in May - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bima in May?
The average sea temperature around Bima in May is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Bima in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Bima in May and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm.
Bima sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bima in May 2020. Select a month to view Bima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:08||17:56|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:10||17:53|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:13||17:53|
- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.