- Check the best fares on flights to Bali
- Depart from airports across Australia
- Fly to Bali Denpasar International Airport (DPS), Indonesia
Bandung weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 209209 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Bandung, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bandung sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bandung in May 2020. Select a month to view Bandung sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:51||17:43|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:52||17:40|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:55||17:40|
- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2017/2018
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.