- Book tours & holidays to India with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £259 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Khajuraho weather in May 2020
- 4242°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Khajuraho, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khajuraho in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 42°C in Khajuraho in May with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khajuraho in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khajuraho in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khajuraho in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Khajuraho in May and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Khajuraho sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Khajuraho in May 2020. Select a month to view Khajuraho sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:35||18:40|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:26||18:48|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:21||18:55|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.