- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Kalimpong weather in May 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 199199 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Kalimpong, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kalimpong in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Kalimpong in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kalimpong in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kalimpong in May - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kalimpong in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Kalimpong in May and the average monthly rainfall is 199mm.
Kalimpong sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kalimpong in May 2020. Select a month to view Kalimpong sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||04:57||18:09|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:48||18:18|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:42||18:26|
- Save EXTRA £150 on winter sun long haul destinations
- Holidays to Asia, Indian Ocean & Caribbean. £1,200 min spend
- Travel between 1st Nov 2019 & 30th Apr 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.