- Search Momondo for cheap flights to India
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Amritsar weather in May 2020
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Amritsar, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amritsar in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 39°C in Amritsar in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amritsar in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amritsar in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Amritsar in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Amritsar in May and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Amritsar sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amritsar in May 2020. Select a month to view Amritsar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:45||19:11|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:33||19:21|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:26||19:30|
- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this October
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.