- Browse current deals & offers on tours to India
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Ahmadabad weather in May 2020
- 4242°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Ahmadabad, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ahmadabad in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 42°C in Ahmadabad in May with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ahmadabad in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ahmadabad in May - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ahmadabad in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Ahmadabad in May and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Ahmadabad sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ahmadabad in May 2020. Select a month to view Ahmadabad sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:07||19:07|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:58||19:14|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:54||19:21|
- Book flights to Mumbai, India from the UK with Virgin Atlantic
- Depart from Heathrow Airport from 27 October 2019
- Join Flying Club & earn miles with every booking
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.