- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £83 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Elia weather in May 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Elia, Mykonos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Elia in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Elia in May, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Elia in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Elia in May - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Elia in May?
The average sea temperature around Elia in May is 18°C.
Does it ever rain in Elia in May?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Elia in May and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Elia sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Elia in May 2020. Select a month to view Elia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:23||20:08|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:08||20:22|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:59||20:33|
- Save on late summer holidays departing in 2019
- Book holidays for under £300 per person
- Filter by departure airports, destinations & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Mykonos in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mykonos in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.