- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Munich weather in May 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Munich, Germany shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Munich in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Munich in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Munich in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Munich in May - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Munich in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Munich in May and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Munich sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Munich in May 2020. Select a month to view Munich sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:55||20:28|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:33||20:48|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:18||21:05|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Germany
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Germany
Where's hot in Germany in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Germany in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.