- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Gambia weather in May 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Gambia, represented by Banjul, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Gambia weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Gambia in May is a hot 34°C (93°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 73% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 5mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Gambia in May is 24°C (75°F).
The weather in Gambia in May is represented by Banjul.
Gambia sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gambia in May 2020. Select a month to view Gambia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Gambia sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Banjul.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:45||19:22|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:40||19:26|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:38||19:30|
- Check low fares on flights to Gambia from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
Discover more about the Gambia
More Gambia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details