- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Takaroa weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Takaroa, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Takaroa weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Takaroa in May is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F).
Expect 78mm (3.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Takaroa in May is 29°C (84°F).
Takaroa sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Takaroa in May 2020. Select a month to view Takaroa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:50||17:24|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:54||17:19|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:58||17:18|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
More French Polynesia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details