- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Nantes weather in May 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Nantes, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nantes in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Nantes in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nantes in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nantes in May - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nantes in May?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Nantes in May and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Nantes sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nantes in May 2020. Select a month to view Nantes sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:50||21:18|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:29||21:38|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:15||21:54|
- Save up to 50% on luxury villas & chateaux in France
- Browse offers on French villas by property or by map
- Filter villa holidays by amenities, location & price
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.