- Book summer 2019 holidays to lakes & mountains
- Including Austria, France, Italy, Norway, Slovenia & Switzerland
- New: Canazei (Italy), Radovljica (Slovenia) & Ruhpolding (Germany)
Dijon weather in May 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Dijon, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dijon in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Dijon in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dijon in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dijon in May - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dijon in May?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Dijon in May and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Dijon sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dijon in May 2020. Select a month to view Dijon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:23||20:52|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:02||21:11|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:48||21:28|
- Find low prices on flights to France
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.