- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Fiji
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Fiji weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 142142 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Fiji, represented by Suva, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fiji weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fiji in May is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 142mm (5.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 19 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Fiji in May is 27°C (81°F).
The weather in Fiji in May is represented by Suva.
Fiji sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fiji in May 2020. Select a month to view Fiji sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Fiji sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Suva.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:20||17:47|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:25||17:40|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:30||17:37|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Fiji destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details