- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Luxor weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Luxor, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Luxor in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Luxor in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luxor in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luxor in May - that's 84% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Luxor in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Luxor in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Luxor sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luxor in May 2020. Select a month to view Luxor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:13||18:21|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:03||18:29|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:58||18:36|
- Save up to 10% on holidays to Egypt
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.