- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Ecuador
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Ecuador weather in May 2020
- 6868°F max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 3939°F min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5.05.0 inches of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Ecuador, represented by Quito, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C) | Imperial (°F)
Guide to Ecuador weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ecuador in May is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 41% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 128mm (5.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 21 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Ecuador in May is represented by Quito.
Ecuador sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ecuador in May 2020. Select a month to view Ecuador sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Ecuador sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Quito.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:08||18:14|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:07||18:14|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:09||18:15|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Ecuador
- Book Holiday Inn Express hotel in Quito
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Discover more about Ecuador
More Ecuador destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details