- Save up to 10% on holidays to the Czech Republic
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Brno weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Czech Republic with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Brno, Czech Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Brno in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Brno in May, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brno in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brno in May - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brno in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Brno in May and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Brno sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Brno in May 2020. Select a month to view Brno sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:32||20:11|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:09||20:32|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:54||20:50|
- Book a Park Stay & Go package with Holiday Inn
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Czech Republic
Where's hot in the Czech Republic in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Czech Republic in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.