- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th November 2019 (inclusive)
Hvar weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Hvar, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hvar sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hvar in May 2020. Select a month to view Hvar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:47||19:56|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:29||20:13|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:18||20:27|
- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Discover more about Croatia
Where's hot in Croatia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.