- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Fomboni, Moheli weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 181181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Fomboni, Moheli, Comoros shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fomboni, Moheli in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Fomboni, Moheli in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fomboni, Moheli in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fomboni, Moheli in May - that's 79% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Fomboni, Moheli in May?
The average sea temperature around Fomboni, Moheli in May is 28°C.
Does it rain in Fomboni, Moheli in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Fomboni, Moheli in May and the average monthly rainfall is 181mm.
Fomboni, Moheli sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fomboni, Moheli in May 2020. Select a month to view Fomboni, Moheli sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:12||17:52|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:15||17:48|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:19||17:46|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Comoros destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.