- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Comoros weather in May 2020
- 7979°F max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 6666°F min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8.48.4 inches of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 8282°F sea temperature
The May weather guide for Comoros shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C) | Imperial (°F)
Guide to Comoros weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Comoros in May is a warm 26°C (79°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 213mm (8.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Comoros in May is 28°C (82°F).
The weather in Comoros in May is represented by Moroni, Grande Comore.
Comoros sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Comoros in May 2020. Select a month to view Comoros sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Comoros sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Moroni, Grande Comore.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:13||17:55|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:16||17:50|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:20||17:49|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Comoros destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.