- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Nanning weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 192192 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Nanning, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nanning in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Nanning in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nanning in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nanning in May - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nanning in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Nanning in May and the average monthly rainfall is 192mm.
Nanning sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nanning in May 2020. Select a month to view Nanning sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:14||19:14|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:06||19:21|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:01||19:28|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.