- Save on flight+hotel bookings with the Virgin Atlantic
- Book holidays to Boston, New York, Orlando & more
- Holiday prices start from just £399 per person
Dali weather in May 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Dali, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Wednesday 25th Dec 2019
How hot is it in Dali in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Dali in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dali in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dali in May - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dali in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Dali in May and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Dali sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dali in May 2020. Select a month to view Dali sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:42||19:50|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:33||19:58|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:28||20:06|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.