- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Bangui weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 163163 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The May weather guide for Bangui, Central African Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bangui weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bangui in May is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 51% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 163mm (6.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bangui sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bangui in May 2020. Select a month to view Bangui sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:35||17:51|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:33||17:52|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:33||17:54|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
More Central African Republic destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details