- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Baker Lake weather in May 2020
- -3-3°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 1919 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Baker Lake, Nunavut shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Baker Lake weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Baker Lake in May is a very cold -3°C (27°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -10°C (14°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 41% of the 19 hours of daylight.
Expect 12mm (0.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Baker Lake sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baker Lake in May 2020. Select a month to view Baker Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||04:53||21:52|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:02||22:41|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||03:17||23:29|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about Canada
More Nunavut destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details