- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Norman Wells weather in May 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1919 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Norman Wells, Northwest Territories shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Norman Wells in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Norman Wells in May, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Norman Wells in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Norman Wells in May - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Norman Wells in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Norman Wells in May and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Norman Wells sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Norman Wells in May 2020. Select a month to view Norman Wells sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:48||23:03|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:53||23:58|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:00||00:50|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in the Northwest Territories in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northwest Territories in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.