- Save on long haul flights from Manchester in 2018/2019
- Fly to Houston from £350 & Bangkok from £385
- Plus Bali from £470, Singapore from £450 & more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Bandar Seri Begawan weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 278278 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bandar Seri Begawan in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Bandar Seri Begawan in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bandar Seri Begawan in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bandar Seri Begawan in May - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bandar Seri Begawan in May?
The average sea temperature around Bandar Seri Begawan in May is 30°C.
Does it rain in Bandar Seri Begawan in May?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Bandar Seri Begawan in May and the average monthly rainfall is 278mm.
Bandar Seri Begawan sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bandar Seri Begawan in May 2020. Select a month to view Bandar Seri Begawan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:09||18:26|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:06||18:27|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:06||18:30|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Brunei in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brunei in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.