- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com off-season deals
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Porto Velho weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Porto Velho, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Velho in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Porto Velho in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Velho in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Velho in May - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto Velho in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Porto Velho in May and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Porto Velho sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto Velho in May 2020. Select a month to view Porto Velho sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:19||18:06|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:21||18:03|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:24||18:03|
- Save on flights & holidays in the BA luxury sale
- Book beach holidays from £349 & city breaks from £209
- Plus business flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.