- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 14th December 2019 (inclusive)
Natal weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 204204 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Natal, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Natal weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Natal in May is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 57% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 204mm (8.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Natal in May is 28°C (82°F).
Natal sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Natal in May 2020. Select a month to view Natal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:21||17:15|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:22||17:13|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:24||17:13|
- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu tours to Brazil
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Discover more about Brazil
Popular Brazil destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details