- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Mar 2020 (inclusive)
Bahrain weather in May 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Bahrain shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bahrain in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Manama, Bahrain in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bahrain in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manama, Bahrain in May - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bahrain in May?
The average sea temperature around Manama, Bahrain in May is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Bahrain in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Manama, Bahrain in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Bahrain sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bahrain in May 2020. Select a month to view Bahrain sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Bahrain sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Manama.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:00||18:10|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:51||18:18|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:45||18:26|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Bahrain destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.