- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com off-season deals
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
A.C.T. weather in May 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in the A.C.T. in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Canberra, A.C.T. in May, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in the A.C.T. in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra, A.C.T. in May - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in the A.C.T. in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Canberra, A.C.T. in May and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for A.C.T. in May 2020. Select a month to view A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Canberra.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:40||17:20|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:52||17:07|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:03||16:59|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.