- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com off-season deals
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Konduz weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Konduz, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Konduz in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Konduz in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Konduz in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Konduz in May - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Konduz in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Konduz in May and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Konduz sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Konduz in May 2020. Select a month to view Konduz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:01||18:43|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:46||18:56|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:38||19:07|
- Find low prices on flights to Afghanistan
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Afghanistan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Afghanistan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.