- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Sana weather in March 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Sana, Yemen shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sana weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sana in March is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 46mm (1.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Sana sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sana in March 2020. Select a month to view Sana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:20||18:11|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:10||18:13|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:59||18:16|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Yemen destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details