- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Uruguay
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Montevideo weather in March 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Montevideo, Uruguay shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Montevideo sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montevideo in March 2020. Select a month to view Montevideo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:32||19:21|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:45||19:01|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:57||18:40|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Uruguay
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Where's hot in Uruguay in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Uruguay in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.