- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Ocean City weather in March 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Ocean City, New Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ocean City sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ocean City in March 2020. Select a month to view Ocean City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:30||17:51|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:07||19:07|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:44||19:22|
- Book Alamo Gold in the USA & get FREE additional driver
- Prepay online & save up to £45 a week
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in New Jersey in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Jersey in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.