- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Jersey City weather in March 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Jersey City, New Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Jersey City weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Jersey City in March is a cool 10°C (50°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 102mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Jersey City in March is 4°C (39°F).
Jersey City sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jersey City in March 2020. Select a month to view Jersey City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:29||17:48|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:05||19:05|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:41||19:21|
- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Discover more about the USA
More New Jersey destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details